Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Labor Day Weekend and Finders Keeper's Preview

Rebekah and family made the long 5.5 hour trek to Hendersonville this weekend to hang out for Labor Day and so we could get away and work at Finders Keepers getting ready for the big sale coming up September 19-22!

Staging a store was not on my resume (until last weekend) but I have to say it was SO MUCH FUN!  It makes it a whole lot easier when you have such amazing things to work with. Wendy, Janet, and company are great at picking and even better at making their picks absolutely beautiful.  Their job description "Doctors of Junkology" couldn't fit them better.  We loved adding our pillows, table runners, curtains, and other Woven Home goods to their store.  We couldn't be more excited about the upcoming sale! 

Here is a little preview of what you are in store for!


I have lots more pictures and plan to do a few more "preview" posts so stay tuned!  You might just see something you can't live without.  I know I did!!

Our boys (and Harper Kate) had a great time together as usual.  There were, of course, a few fights... but boys will be boys!  For the most part, they were adorable.  See for yourself!
Randomly... Gray had the same PJ's as the the Moody boys!  They were pumped!

Summer is officially over... do you still wear white after Labor Day?

Kandi

3 comments:

  1. Love the pictures! Thanks for making me a room of my own! The orange "D" is for Donna, right, right? Well, anyhoo, good job to you all! I enjoy your blog very much and look foward to reading it! Thank you for entertaining me and making my heart happy!

    Donna Burkle ariebellsmimi@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna I would create a room for you any day of the week! Thank you for your kind words, it really makes creating and writing about projects worth it!
    Rebekah

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity