Saturday, August 25, 2012

Last Summer Fling Chevron



As I said yesterday, I just don't think I am fully ready to give up on summer!  My children are back in school, the days are getting shorter, but I am just not ready to let go.  So when I showed Michelle at Urban Merchant a few of the fabrics Kandi had found on one of her recent shopping trips and she said she wanted them all, I was thrilled!  So I jumped into my car, and drove 5 hours to Hendersonville for a little fabric therapy.  The rest of that story is here! 
 
 All of these pillows have been delivered and are waiting for you at Urban Merchant!  Pillows are priced between $42-55 dollars and include a down insert.
 
 
 
 
 
We also made coordinating reversible table runners.  We paired the chevron with a coordinating, french script.  Runners are 54" long and  retail for $22 each. 
 
 
For those of you that already have a million pillows, because you love to change out your look, we have made pillow covers.  Pillow covers retail for $28 and are approximately 18x18 in size.   
 
 
 
All of these fun pillows and table runners will also be available at the upcoming Finders Keepers  sale September 19-22 in Henderson NC. Lastly we can not resist sharing part of the vintage apothecary bottles collection. 
 
 
They are the perfect size for a single flower.  Prices range between $3-$7.
 
Have a great day!  I am about to get on my boogie board and head out into the waves!  Summer is not over yet!
 
Rebekah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity