Saturday, April 7, 2012

A Thankful Easter Note


I want to take a moment to say thank you to all of our dedicated readers, and those readers that have come by just once to see a project that we have linked up to another site.  You have blogging so enjoyable for us.  We read and love every one of your comments.  As I said in my last post I am sorry my entries have been a little spread out.  I have been so busy, & I really miss Kandi!  I am looking forward to her computer being up and running again. 

 Have I ever laid out our business plan for you?  Do you know that Woven Home is three separate but related businesses?  We are a blog, a design business, and we create and sell products in stores, and at markets. Lately we have also been  busy with Woven Home's Design business.  Currently in addition to the blog, we have 5 homes that we are transforming.  We are working on everything from a guest room for one client, to entire main level living spaces for two separate clients.  Not only do we help with design choices, but we also do all labor.  So if a client wants curtains, we make the curtains in my workroom.  This is a very time consuming process, but I love it! 

My little Man's Room....sneak peak


A client's Family Room makeover....we made the curtains, and all pillows except the bright pink floral pillows shown in the picture.

In the next few months I am looking forward to sharing more of my clients makeovers with you.

In addition to the blog, and the design business. We make products and sell them at local businesses and at home markets.   In the coming year we are planning on attending a few larger markets.  It all started with our Love pillows....



and has expanded to include lavender and rose scented sashes, our owl friends and holiday pillows.  As you may or may not know our products are sold here in Lynchburg at Boudoir in Boonsboro Shopping Center, and at Urban Merchant downtown across from the City Market.  I will be at a home show in the beginning of May with a much larger product line.  I will share more with you about that in the weeks to come.

I am excited to tell you that Woven Home is going to be expanding our product line.  A couple of months ago I had an idea, and I have spent the past weeks researching how I can take this idea from concept to an actual product that can be sold in stores.  It has required the purchase of a new sewing machine, and in the next couple of weeks I will be showing you our new line of products.  I could not be more excited to show you our new product!

Thank you again for coming along with us on our journey.  Your encouraging words make us feel like we can accomplish anything.  I hope that you have a blessed holiday weekend with your family!  I will be taking this weekend off to spend hunting eggs, and overindulging in rich food! 

Happy Easter!

Rebekah

2 comments:

  1. Donna Burkle (Ariebellsmimi)April 7, 2012 at 2:52 PM

    Thank you for such a wonderful blog! I am so glad that I found your site! I also love that I won an owl that you made also! I gave it to my Son and he loves it. He just bought a house and is waiting for the closing, so we will find a perfect place for him and send you a picture. Thank you so much again! Have a Blessed Easter! He has Risen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna,
    It is people like you that make Kandi and I want to write this blog! I am so happy for your son and his new home. I can't wait to see the pictures you send us. I hope you have a blessed Easter Sunday.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity